Thursday, November 19, 2009

Contradictions # 1

1) Being extremely organized when it comes to work and school while home is chaotic

Really my bedroom is in complete disorder, but when it comes to stuff for work and school, I am an organizing freak. And when it comes to the kitchen and the living room movie cabinet, everything has its own place and I get upset and irate if it’s not where it’s supposed to be.

It always amuses me when people compliment me on my thoroughness and my organizational skills. I tend to think to myself if they only knew. Yes, I can be extremely thorough and highly organized, as long as it does not apply directly to me and what is going on in my life outside of the realm of school or work.

But, no one ever said that a person has to make sense, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment