Wednesday, August 23, 2006

That Time of Year Again

     Along with cooler weather comes something else.  Something that any sane child would do their best to avoid for three months.  School.  Nothing's wrong with school, I do enjoy it for the most part, but I just can't believe that it's here already.  They say time flies when you're having fun.  Well, that is true, but I cannot believe I've had that much fun this entire summer.  It is odd.

     Our dead campus is coming alive again.  Instead of administrators and construction workers we have students and faculty coming back.  It's nice to see life on campus again, but I don't like the fact that school starts on Monday.  It seems too soon . . . or not.  It seems weird that it's starting up again.  Maybe it's because I haven't left Adrian or the college all summer.  That's probably it.  Being here year round has made me bonkers.

     I am tired.  I need a vacation where I don't work or have anything else important to do.  Yeah, that'd be nice.  I feel like I am burning out.  I am getting sick of school, but I am even crazier contemplating graduate school.  I guess I am a glutton for punishment.  I still can't believe September is around the corner, but with the weather doing it's chilly thing, I guess it should make that fact more plausible, but it doesn't.

     The end of August is here.  The beginning of school is near.  Bah humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment