Monday, April 26, 2010

Kinda Ironic

So, I am a May baby. Which means basically nothing, but since my birthday is coming up it means I had to renew my vehicle registration and this year I had to renew my driver’s license as well. I find it funny that I had to pay $62 dollars for a piece of paper and sticker whereas the plastic card that is a driver’s license is only $18.

Why are registration feels so expensive compared to license fees? Although, I guess I shouldn’t complain as my grandfather (another May baby) owed $128 for his renewal. Gotta love make, model, weight class, and year produced which causes the amount you owe to change from person to person, vehicle to vehicle.

2 comments:

  1. i'm always annoyed to no end on the occasions when i have to renew that nonsense in person. why don't those people take credit cards?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah a flat rate for everyone would be nice...

    ReplyDelete